Last updated: May 2015
Meraki Impressions may change this policy without prior notice. Please check this page from time to time, to keep yourself updated and to ensure that you are happy with it.
What information we may collect:
We may collect the following:
- name, gender, and job title
- contact information; that includes email address
- demographic information; e.g. postcode, preferences, and interests
- any other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
Why we collect this information and what we do with it:
We need this information for a better understanding of your likes and requirements, so that we may provide you with a better service. The other reasons may be:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our services and customize the website to your needs and interests.
- To periodically send you promotional emails about new posts, updates, special offers, or other such information which may be of some interest to you, using the email address provided by you.
- Also, we may use the information given by you to contact you for market research purposes/ surveys. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
Meraki Impressions is committed to ensure that all information provided by you is safe and secure. We take safeguard measures to prevent disclosure or unauthorized access, and to secure the information we collect online.
Links to third-party websites and blogs:
This blog may contain links to third-party websites and/or blogs of interest. However, once you use any of these links to leave our site, remember that Meraki Impressions does not have any control over those third-party websites or blogs. Therefore, Meraki Impressions cannot be held responsible for the privacy and protection of information that you provide on those third-party websites and/or blogs, and such third-party websites and blogs are not governed by the privacy statement on this page. We give you advice to exercise caution and go through the privacy statement mentioned on other websites/ blogs that you may visit from here.
Meraki Impressions will not sell or distribute your personal data to any third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. We may send promotional information about third parties which may be of interest to you, using your personal information, if you tell us that you want this to happen.
You may contact us to request details of your personal information stored with us. A small fee may be payable.
For further queries, please contact us.