You can contribute to this magazine blog by sending us original articles, images, and/or videos, with your name, name of website/blog (if any), and your contact information that we may use to get in touch with you before or after publishing your work on the blog.
Please go through the ‘Terms and Conditions’ below, before making any submission, to ensure we have a happy experience.
(Last updated: May 2015 )
Terms and Conditions:
- Your work will be published in your name, with a link to your website/blog (if requested). Meraki Impressions will not disassociate your name from your work unless otherwise requested, in which case it will be published anonymously, and not in the name of the Company. In that case, the name will not be disclosed unless required by law.
- Your contact information like email-id, phone number, and other contact details will not be mentioned on the blog or on any other platform, like social media etc., associated with Meraki Impressions, and will be kept secure with the Company, without disclosure or its distribution to any third-party.
- You will be solely responsible for the nature and authenticity of the content that you send us.
- We may request for changes to be done or editions required to be made in your work, which will be explained to you, and will be done by you, or by Meraki Impressions only after you have approved of such changes and/or editions.
- Your published work will be treated similar to other works published on the website, and may get republished, may be distributed on social networking sites for promotion of the blog and of the work itself, and may be stored with Meraki Impressions for internal record keeping and back-up purposes, without payment or compensation to you.
- Submission of work by you to Meraki Impressions does not make it mandatory for us to publish it, and it may be accepted or not accepted on the sole discretion of the Company, without giving any reason. In case we publish it, you will get notified.
Once we receive your contribution content that, to us, would mean that:
- You represent and warrant that text, images, videos, or anything else contained within the work you send us would not require permission from any third-party in order to be used, published on the blog, or distributed on social networking websites for promotion of the blog and your work.
- You also agree to waive moral rights, and right to residual payments associated with all the content, including but not limiting to text, images, and video, you send us, if such content is published, distributed, or otherwise used by Meraki Impressions.
- You hereby grant Meraki Impressions a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide license to use, publish, republish, adapt, copy, store, distribute, and promote contents of your submission, including intellectual property contained in it, with your name as author as well as Company’s name as publisher, in any medium known now or developed later, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you, as part of the blog or in support of the blog through marketing and advertising.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Company has the right to accept or not accept full or part of your submission for publishing or not publishing on the blog, without giving any specific reason.
- You also acknowledge and understand that today everything on the internet can be easily copied, reproduced, or distributed, and though we have included a copyright statement, it may be overlooked. Thus, we exclude any liability if such an action is taken by any third-party or individual, as it would be out of our control to stop piracy except to a certain length.
Please note that you cannot make submissions that contain any of the prohibited content mentioned below. Any such content will either be deleted before publishing, without prior notice, or may lead to altogether a decline of the submission made. Company will make the sole decision as to whether or not the submitted content is acceptable for the blog and any content that, in Company’s discretion, is found to be not in correspondence with these Terms and Condition or is otherwise unacceptable may be declined or deleted, as per the required action.
The prohibited content, without limitation to:
- is abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- violates or infringes any third-party’s intellectual property rights, such as images, videos, music, or other such materials for which you do not possess written authority from the owner of such materials to submit, post and/or publish on the blog;
- violates a third-party’s right of privacy or right of publicity;
- is harassing, threatening, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, discrimination, or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group;
- encourages or promotes violence, or that which contains sexually explicit material;
- is false,inaccurate, or misleading in any way;
- contains personal information/data of any third-party, such as addresses, phone numbers, car registration numbers etc.;
- contains viruses or computer codes, programs, or files, that are designed to interrupt, limit, or destroy the normal and proper functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- contains any promotional materials, advertising, spam or junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters, or other forms of solicitation.
- promotes any illegal activities or is illegal;
For further queries, please contact us.