While some of you may be busy exploring all its features, many are still wondering about the Apple Watch.
Apple Watch is a gadget meant to be used with your iPhone. It is a good alternative to taking out your iPhone every time you want to check notifications, weather, or maps.
Apple Watch lets you view notifications, check weather, play music, view maps, monitor heart rate, and much more.
Is the watch just like an ordinary watch when your iPhone is out of reach?
Even then it will still allow you to track your activity, regularly check heart rate, set up alarms, and of-course it will show time. Besides all these, you would be able to play music right on it without the need of your iPhone.
The stylish watch is designed to be light and very comfortable for the wearer. It is touch-enabled, and many features of your iPhone can be easily installed with a single tap.
FEATURES OF APPLE WATCH:
- Touch-enabled Smart Watch that can be used with iPhone.
- Stylish and durable, with a Sapphire crystal display that does not scratch easily.
- Light, not very thick, and comfortable to wear.
- Easy to activate, works when iPhone is within Wi-Fi or Bluetooth reach.
- Has an Apple Watch App, GPS, Accelerator, and Heart Rate Sensor.
- Battery lasts for 18 hours, so charging is required everyday.
- Can be used as a fashion accessory as well.
- Allows you to check time, set alarms, play music, register activity, and check heart rate without the need of iPhone.
- Requires Internet connection to get notifications, and for many other iPhone features to work.
- Lags and glitches can be an issue, in most of the apps, for now.
Read our post on Windows 10: Insider Preview.
How to use an Apple Watch
Although there’s a learning curve, using the watch may be easy once you get used to it. Apple has ensured that users get an easy experience using these smart watches by incorporating technology in a more surprising way. Three features that make this watch smarter than the rest of them are the follows:
- Digital Crown: You have always used the crown to set the time but in an Apple Watch you can do much more than just that. It allows you to scroll through lists easily, zoom in or out of images, and to input data. It also works as a Go-To-Home button.
- Force Touch: The technology used in the watches makes it smart enough to differentiate between a tap and a press. The Force Touch gesture brings up controls in apps like Calendar, Messages, and Music, when you press the screen firmly. You can easily select different watch faces, search in Maps, pause a workout, and do much more.
- Glances: Now you can take a glance of the weather, your GPS location, or Calendar tasks in just a swipe upwards. You can tap the screen to go directly to the app, or swipe through Glances for a quick look at information summaries that appear on the screen through this unique feature.
With so many new and exciting features, the Apple Watch is certainly something everyone would want to try.
If you are planning to buy one, you can order it online here.
If you have any questions about these unusually smart watches, you can ask us through the comment box below.